North Carolina State Firemen's Association Debit Card
This Visa® Debit Card, exclusively for North Carolina firefighters, is LGFCU's way of helping the North Carolina State Firemen's Association (NCSFA) generate funds to help the men and women who serve and improve our communities.
- With every purchase you make using your firefighter's debit card, LGFCU donates 50% of its share of the net merchant's fee which goes directly to programs sponsored by NCSFA.
- NCSFA gets extra money for training, health insurance, pension, disability income and scholarships to fund the programs that support you and your family.
Almost no cost to you
- Just use your debit card as you normally would
- No cost to you for the contribution to NCSFA
- No fees to make purchases or CashPoints® ATM transactions
- The checking account has a low monthly maintenance fee of just $1.00
- Use at more than 1,000 CashPoints® ATMs statewide
- Use anywhere the Visa logo is displayed worldwide
- Get cash back with purchases at retailer
- Sport a custom-designed card (for family members, too!)
Need to join LGFCU?
If you're not a member and want this card, stop by a local branch and make the switch:
- Open a basic membership account.
- Open your new dividend-earning LGFCU Checking Account.
- Switch your direct deposits and automatic payments to the new LGFCU account.
- Close your former account.
Already a member? Ask for your card today!