If you just need to borrow money for a brief time, consider one of our many term notes.
For short-term borrowing, LGFCU offers many types of term notes including our Signature Personal Loan, Share Secured Loan and Share Term Certificate. Find out which one may be a good fit for your borrowing needs!
Term Note highlights:
- Rate and loan amount is determined by collateral held (if any)
- Closed-end, fixed-rate
- Single payment of principal and interest made at maturity
- Maximum original term of 6 months
- Lending is limited to residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia and Tennessee.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for lending services. Subject to approval.
A loan officer can help you select the best term note for your situation.