For short-term borrowing, LGFCU offers many types of term notes including our Signature Personal, Share Secured and Share Term Certificate Secured Term Note. Each type offers different rates and terms. Find out which one may be a good fit for your borrowing needs!
Term Note highlights:
- Rate and loan amount is determined by collateral held (if any)
- Closed-end, fixed-rate
- Single payment of principal and interest made at the maturity
- Maximum original term of 6 months for Share Secured and Signature Term Notes, the original term for STC Term Notes is the remaining term of the STC
- Lending is limited to residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia and Tennessee.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for lending services. Subject to approval.
A loan officer can help you select the best term note for your situation.
Choose a way to request the Term Note that’s right for you.
- Download the Loan Information Checklist.
- Log in to Member Connect.
- Call us at 888.732.8562.
- Visit your local branch.
- Not a member of LGFCU yet? Join us!
Your resources: Loan Information Checklist