The NCAR&EMS Visa® Debit Card is created to generate funds to help the people who serve our communities. It’s our way of helping the North Carolina Association of Rescue & Emergency Medical Services (NCAR&EMS) continue to thrive.
How your card helps NCAR&EMS
Each time you use your NCAR&EMS Visa Debit Card, LGFCU donates 50% of its share of the net merchant fees directly to programs sponsored by NCAR&EMS. This provides the NCAR&EMS with extra money to fund training, health insurance, pensions, disability income and scholarships.
Special card, same great benefits
Your card comes with a dividend-earning LGFCU Checking Account with no minimum balance and a low monthly maintenance fee of just $1.
Your card also comes with:
- Contactless “tap to pay” and digital wallets usage
- Access to CashPoints® ATMs statewide
- Acceptance wherever the Visa logo is displayed worldwide
- $4,000 daily purchase limit, including any cash withdrawals
- $1,000 maximum daily cash withdrawal limit
Activate your debit card
As soon as you receive your card, call 888.292.9241 and follow the prompts. Or complete a PIN-based transaction at any CashPoints ATM to activate your card. You can’t use your debit card until it’s activated.
Call 888.732.8562 immediately to report a lost or stolen debit card.
Enjoy peace of mind
You can set up alerts for your NCAR&EMS debit card in Member Connect so you’ll always know about transactions or any irregular activity.
We’re also helping keep your card safe with these protections:
- Round-the-clock fraud monitoring
- EMV chip card number encryption
- Visa Secure working behind the scenes
- $0 liability for unauthorized signature-based transactions, including online, when you report this fraud as soon as you notice it. If you notify us within two business days, your liability will not exceed $50 if someone uses your card and PIN without your permission.