Whether you're ready to refinance a property you’re already renting out, or you want to purchase a smart real estate investment, LGFCU has a Rental Property Loan just for you. Please note that the maximum loan term is 15 years for rental property loans.
- Up to 80% financing of the rental property’s appraised value is available for the purchase of a rental property or for a no cash-out refinance. The loan request is limited to 65% loan-to-value (LTV) for cash-out refinance. Cash-out refinance is defined as any funds that exceed the balances owed on the first and/or second mortgages being paid off, plus closing costs.
- You may be eligible for an Adjustable Rate Mortgage or Fixed-Rate Mortgage, which are also subject to approval. Loan requests for greater than 90% LTV are limited to a maximum financing of $500,000. Taxes and insurance are not included in monthly payment estimates; actual monthly payment will be greater.
- Rental property must be located in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia or Tennessee.
Choose a way to request your Rental Property Loan.
- Download the Loan Information Checklist, then choose a way to request your Rental Property Loan.
- Log in to Member Connect and select the Loan Center tab. Choose Mortgage Center.
- Call us at 888.732.8562. Lending Services hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Eastern.
- Visit your local branch.
- Not an LGFCU member yet? Join us!