The NCRPA Visa® Debit Card is created to generate funds to benefit communities across the state. It’s our way of helping the North Carolina Recreation and Park Association (NCRPA) thrive.
How your card helps NCRPA
Each time you use your NCRPA Visa Check Card, LGFCU donates 50% of its share of net merchant fees directly to programs sponsored by NCRPA. Money generated by using the debit card helps fund scholarships and professional development opportunities for NCRPA members, marketing efforts for the profession, and local community projects.
Special card, same great benefits
Just like our basic LGFCU debit card, your card includes a dividend-earning LGFCU Checking Account with no minimum balance and a low monthly maintenance fee of just $1. Easily track your purchases with Member Connect or the LGFCU Mobile App.
Your card also comes with:
- Contactless “tap to pay” and digital wallets usage
- Access to CashPoints® ATMs statewide
- Acceptance wherever the Visa logo is displayed worldwide
- $4,000 daily purchase limit, including any cash withdrawal
- $1,000 maximum daily cash withdrawal limit
Your maximum cash withdrawal limit is part of your daily purchase. For example, if you withdraw $500, you now have $3,500 available for purchases that day.
Activating your debit card is easy
Call 888.292.9241 and follow the prompts or complete a PIN-based transaction at any CashPoints ATM to activate your card. You can’t use your debit card until it’s activated.
Call 888.732.8562 immediately to report a lost or stolen card.
Get peace of mind
You can be confident we’re helping you keep your card safe with these protections:
- Round-the-clock fraud monitoring
- EMV chip card number encryption
- Visa Secure working behind the scenes
- $0 liability for unauthorized transactions, including those made online, when you report this fraud as soon as you notice it. If you contact us within two business days, your liability will not exceed $50 if someone uses your card and PIN without your permission.
You can also set up alerts for your NCRPA debit card in Member Connect so you’ll always know what’s happening with it.
Get your card today and support parks and recreation!
- Call us at 888.732.8562.
- Activate your card.
- Add it to your mobile phone’s digital wallet.
- Learn more about keeping your card safe.