A Traditional IRA is a simple way to save for retirement that offers immediate tax advantages. You can contribute money on a tax-deferred basis each year.
The LGFCU Traditional IRA
- $25 minimum opening deposit and required balance
- Dividends compounded daily, paid monthly
- No charge to open or service* the account
- Monthly statement
- Contributions not required
- Recurring Funds Transfer available for contributions
Quoted rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are subject to change daily. Funds may not be borrowed or used as security for a loan. Withdrawals from IRA accounts are subject to IRS regulations as defined in Regulation D.
*A service fee of $1 will be charged if the account balance falls below $25.