For people who like to travel or want an alternative to a traditional checking account, and for parents of students who need an easy-to-manage account, the CashPoints® Global Account and Card may be a great option.
CashPoints® Global (CPG) is a non-dividend bearing, demand deposit account that's only accessible electronically by using a CashPoints® Global card. The CPG card can be used anywhere you see the Visa® logo!
An account with simplicity and ease
There are no checks and no paper statements. And since all transactions are limited to the available funds in the account, there are no overdraft or non-sufficient funds fees (NSF) either. If funds are not available in the CPG account, the transaction is simply declined. Funds can be added to the account at any time.
CashPoints® Global Account features
- Individual account ownership with one card only
- Ability to designate one authorized card user
- Account access via Member Connect, ATM, 24/7 Member Services, 24-hour Voice Response Service and your local branch
- Online access through your CPG card or other traditional debit cards owned by the same member. Remember if you’re not using Wi-Fi, data fees may apply. Check with your service provider.
- Use for wire transfers, as a funding account for loan advances, a distribution account for Share Term Certificates or Holiday Cash Club Accounts
- Ability to set up alerts for your CPG card through Member Connect. Monitor purchases in near real-time and identify questionable transactions sooner.
- $1 monthly maintenance fee
- Lost or stolen card replacement fee $8