For people who like to travel or want an alternative to a traditional checking account, and for parents of students who need an easier-to-manage account, the CashPoints® Global Account and card may be a great option.
CashPoints® Global (CPG) is a non-dividend bearing, demand deposit account that's only accessible electronically by using a CashPoints® Global card. The CPG card can be used anywhere you see the Visa® logo!
An account with simplicity and ease
There are no checks and no paper statements. And since all transactions are limited to the available funds in the account, there are no overdraft or non-sufficient fees (NSF) either. If funds are not available in the CPG account, the transaction is simply declined. Funds can be added to the account at any time.
CashPoints® Global Account features
- Individual account ownership with one card only
- Designate one authorized card user
- Account access via Member Connect, ATM, Member Support Services, 24-hour Voice Response Service and your local branch
- Online access through your CPG card or other traditional debit cards owned by the same member
- Use for wire transfers, as a funding account for loan advances, a distribution account for Share Term Certificates or Holiday Cash Accounts
- $1.00 monthly maintenance fee
- Lost or stolen card replacement fee $8.00