CashPoints®, Global (CPG) is a demand deposit account. The CPG card is the primary means of accessing the account, and the card can be used anywhere you see the Visa® logo! This account has no minimum balance and does not earn dividends.
An account with simplicity and ease
CPG accounts have a $1 monthly maintenance fee. Maintenance fees will not accrue for CPG accounts with a zero balance on the statement date.
Since all transactions are limited to the available funds in the account, there are no overdraft or non-sufficient funds fees. If funds are not available in the CPG account, the transaction is simply declined. Funds can be added to the account at any time.
Your account comes with the convenient choice of paper or electronic-only statements. To opt in to E-statements, sign in to Member Connect to consent to receive disclosures electronically.
CashPoints® Global Account features
- Individual account ownership with one card only
- Ability to designate one authorized card user
- Account access via Member Connect, ATM, 24/7 Member Services, 24-hour Voice Response Service and your local branch
- Online access through your CPG card or other traditional debit cards owned by the same member. Remember if you’re not using Wi-Fi, data fees may apply. Check with your service provider.
- Use for wire transfers, as a funding account for loan advances, a distribution account for Share Term Certificates or Holiday Cash Club Accounts
- Ability to set up alerts for your CPG card through Member Connect. Monitor purchases in near real-time and identify questionable transactions sooner.
Your resources: CPG Disclosure