The NCSFA Visa® Debit Card is created to help generate funds for the people who serve and improve our communities. It’s LGFCU's way of supporting the North Carolina State Firefighters' Association (NCSFA).
How your card helps NCSFA
Each time you use your NCSFA debit card, LGFCU donates 50% of its share of net merchant fees directly to programs sponsored by NCSFA. This provides the NCSFA with extra money for training, health insurance, pension, disability income and scholarships to fund the programs that support firefighters and their families.
Nonprofit fire stations are eligible for dedicated cards to use for gas, food or other station needs. There are many ways you can generate funds for the North Carolina State Firefighters' Association, just by making everyday purchases!
Shop like you normally do
Just like our basic LGFCU debit card, your card includes a dividend-earning LGFCU Checking Account with no minimum balance and a low monthly maintenance fee of just $1. Easily track your purchases with Member Connect or the LGFCU Mobile App.
Your card also comes with:
- Contactless “tap to pay” and digital wallets usage
- Access to CashPoints® ATMs statewide
- Acceptance wherever the Visa logo is displayed worldwide
- $4,000 daily purchase limit, including any cash withdrawal
- $1,000 maximum daily cash withdrawal limit
Your maximum cash withdrawal limit is part of your daily purchase. For example, if you withdraw $500, you now have $3,500 available for purchases that day.
Activating your debit card is easy
Call 888.292.9241 and follow the prompts or complete a PIN-based transaction at any CashPoints ATM. You can’t use your debit card until it’s activated.
Call 888.732.8562 immediately to report a lost or stolen LGFCU debit card.
Relax, we’ve got this!
You can be confident we’re helping you keep your card safe with these protections:
- Round-the-clock fraud monitoring
- EMV chip card number encryption
- Visa Secure working behind the scenes
- $0 liability for unauthorized transactions, including those made online, when you report this fraud as soon as you notice it. If you contact us within two business days, your liability will not exceed $50 if someone uses your card and PIN without your permission.
You can also set up alerts for your NCSFA debit card in Member Connect so you’ll always know what’s happening with it.
Support a cause that matters to you. Get your card today!
- Call us at 888.732.8562.
- Activate your card.
- Add it to your mobile phone’s digital wallet.
- Learn more about keeping your card safe.