Your LGFCU Share, Money Market, Open-End Personal Loan, Home Equity, additional Checking and a LGFCU Visa may be used to provide overdraft protection for your LGFCU Checking Account.
Your limit of protection extends to the maximum amount of credit available and/or the balance of your deposit account.
- The funds are transferred in increments of $50.00. For a Home Equity Line of Credit it's $500.
- There is a $0.50 fee for all transfers, which is charged to the Checking Account.
- Overdraft transfers are limited to no more than six per month from Share or Money Market accounts.
- Overdrafts exceeding six per month will be charged a fee equal to the current Non-sufficient Funds fee.
- Repeated excess transfers may cause the loss of overdraft privileges.