Good for you. Good for your community.
The UNC School of Government in Chapel Hill is the largest university-based local government training, advisory and research organization in the United States. LGFCU supports the School because of the instrumental role it serves in the professional development of Credit Union members like you — and ultimately, the communities we serve together.
The committee reviews applications based on the course start date. The dates below can help you determine when to submit your scholarship application.
- March 1 - courses starting between April and June
- June 1 - courses starting between July and September
- July 1 - application review for Municipal and County Administration course only
- September 1 - courses starting between October and December
- December 1 - courses starting between January and March
Applications must be received by the appropriate deadline. Funds will not be awarded on a reimbursement basis for courses or programs that are completed or in progress. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.344.4846.