Help protect your family’s quality of life in the event of your untimely death.
LGFCU has choices for term life insurance to provide your loved ones with the resources they may need to pay off outstanding medical, funeral or other debt when you no longer can.
Time structure for term life
Term life insurance is available for a specified period of time — 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. It’s offered as either a level death benefit (one that remains the same throughout the policy period), or a decreasing death benefit (which decreases, typically on an annual basis).
Other features include:
- Affordable rates
- Continuous coverage until the end of the desired term as long as the premium is paid. Many policies have provisions for renewal after the initial period.
- Option to convert to a whole life policy
- Option to pay premiums through automatic deduction or monthly billing
Start planning for your family’s future security today.
Choose a way to request your Term Life Insurance.
1. Term insurance is sold by CMFG Life Insurance Company and other carriers. These insurance products are not deposits and are not federally insured or guaranteed by your Credit Union.
2. Licensed to sell insurance in North Carolina only. These insurance products are not deposits and are not federally insured or guaranteed by your Credit Union.