Manufactured Home Loans
Financing options for singlewide and doublewide manufactured homes include a 5-Year Adjustable Rate Mortgage, a 10-Year or 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage or our First Time Homebuyer's Mortgage program.
- Home must be a primary residence for the borrower.
- Home always must be placed on property owned by the borrower.
- Must be on a permanent foundation with the tongue and wheels removed.
- The roof must be sloping not flat metal.
- The property must be listed as real property with the county tax office.
- Mobile home title should be destroyed by the Division of Motor Vehicles.
- Home must have been manufactured on or after June 15, 1976.
- Maximum loan term of 15 years if the home is more than 5 years old.
- Maximum term of 20 years if the home is 5 years old or less.
- Cash out refinance up to a maximum of 65% LTV.
- Property must be located in NC, SC, VA, GA or TN.
View Mortgage Rate Sheet (PDF)
Own your home today!
- Call the Contact Center at 888.732.8562
- Visit your local branch