Dual membership suits you with LGFCU and Civic
You bring the goals.
We'll bring the tools.
If you’re ready to save, borrow and manage money using financial products created just for you, then you’re ready for dual membership with LGFCU and Civic. Because the best way to serve you … is in a way that’s best for you.Meet Civic!
Welcome to the power of two.
LGFCU is the Credit Union serving more than 390,000 North Carolinians through its partnership with State Employees' Credit Union.
Civic is the savvy, future-forward younger sister that says anything is possible. With a bold digital-only attitude, Civic reaches from the coast to the mountains, offering highly competitive products and services that are hard to beat.
And as an LGFCU member in good standing,◊ you're eligible to join Civic. You're just moments away from enjoying a digital Credit Union with great rates and products.
In fact, LGFCU created Civic at the request of members like you: members who lean into a digital-first world and an intuitive mobile experience, prioritize competitive rates and seek small business and organizational financial services.
So however you choose to "credit union," whether it’s through a branch network or a digital network, we've got you covered with the power of two.
Different organizations, same values
- Dedicated to the 8 Cooperative Principles
- Centered around improving the lives of members
- Committed to financial products created for fire and rescue
- Partners in sponsoring the Civic Local Foundation
- Focused on strengthening communities across NC
- Organizations built around and for diversity, equity and inclusion
Ready for the best of both worlds?Meet Civic!
* 1The 1% cash back rewards offer applies to Civic Consumer Rewards Credit Cards only. All loans are subject to approval via Civic’s online application process. 1% rewards are available for card purchases less returns. If not already a member, you must obtain membership with Civic FCU at the time of credit card application. For full details and exclusions for the Civic Cash Back Rewards program, civicfcu.org/rewards-program..
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to approval. Rates and credit limit are evaluated based on member's credit history. Borrowers must be at least 18 years old and live in NC, SC, GA or VA. As low as rate indicates 0.25% APR discount for using auto debit from a Civic deposit account.
‡ 1.01% APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Applies to member accounts incurring 20 debit card purchases per month, excluding ATM withdrawals and automatic account drafts. Purchases and/or transactions may take up to two business days from transaction date to post to the account. Upon qualifying, the 1.01% APY dividend will be applied to your average daily account balance during the following month up to $10,000. Balances in excess of $10,000 will earn dividends at the current available rate. Minimum opening deposit for the Civic Bonus Checking Account is $5. For members making less than 20 qualified purchases per month, dividend rate is 0.15%.
Δ Fees applicable to any ATM network will be charged to member account and reimbursed to the same account by Civic, typically within two business days.
◊ A member in good standing is defined as a member whose LGFCU accounts are not in charge-off. UTMA Accounts do not qualify.