Call LGFCU immediately if your MemberCard or PIN is lost or stolen!
Toll Free: 888.732.8562 or
In Raleigh: 919.857.2150
Use your card responsibly
Protect your Personal Identification Number (PIN) at all times. Memorize your PIN and destroy the paper or store it in a safe place, separate from where you keep your card.
- Never give your PIN to another person.
- If your card is lost, stolen, or being used fraudulently report it to LGFCU immediately.
- Keep your ATM and Check Card receipts until you receive your next statement.
- Always know how much money you have available in your account.
- Write down each ATM and purchase transaction just as you would a check.
- Keep your receipts in the same place for easy retrieval.
- Guard your PIN! It's your money.
Four tips for ATM safety:
- Be cautious
- Be alert to your surroundings.
- Use another ATM if you feel uncomfortable.
- Stay in well-lit areas.
- Lock all your vehicle doors at drive-up ATMs.
- Be confidential
- Memorize your PIN.
- Don't leave receipts at ATM.
- Be aware of people looking over your shoulder.
- Be prepared
- Have your card ready.
- Put cash away quickly.
- Fill out a deposit envelope in advance.
- Be responsible
- Cut up and discard old cards.
- Never leave them unattended.