LGFCU offers individual members and local government employers three, worry-free ways to make depositing a paycheck into an LGFCU account fast and easy.
Stop waiting or worrying about lost or stolen checks through the mail. Save yourself a trip to the Credit Union when you get paid. Sign up for Direct Deposit instead.
- Regular, automatic deposits directly into your Checking or Share accounts on the day you are paid
- Money always available immediately on the same date every month
What kind of payments can be directly deposited?
- Payroll (check with your employer)
- Social Security
- Railroad Retirement
- Disability Benefits
- U.S. Military Forces Retirement
- Civil Service Retirement
- Supplemental Security Income
- Veterans Administration Compensation
Put money in your account instantly. Get Direct Deposit now.
Payroll deduction allows members to have a portion of their payroll check deducted and sent to the Credit Union.
- Any amount can be withdrawn to make loan payments or deposits to Shares, Money Market Shares, IRAs, and Checking accounts or Mortgage Loans.
- Deductions can be divided among as many accounts as you wish.
- Some loan payments made by payroll deduction are given the 1/2% discount rate. Check rates page for information.
- Payroll deduction is also a convenient way to start and maintain a savings program. Saving through payroll deduction is effective because you pay yourself first.
- Payroll deduction is only available for members whose payroll office supports the service.
Payroll Pickup service is a manual Direct Deposit service that arranges for the safe transport of your payroll check to the Credit Union.
- Paycheck delivered directly to the Credit Union
- Deposited into the account of your choice
- Same advantages as Direct Deposit-convenience, safety and cost savings
- No fee
- Available only at local government employers that sponsor the program
Skip the long payday lines at the branch.
- Ask your employer if they offer Payroll Deduction and Payroll Pickup or
- Call your local branch for more information