CashPoints® is the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) network that puts 24-hour convenience at your fingertips with one easy-to-use card. You can take care of virtually all your routine financial needs through a CashPoints® ATM. Transactions normally handled by a branch teller are now accessible to you day or night, seven days a week.
- Get cash in multiples of $20 (up to $500 a day for each cardholder) from your Share, Checking, Money Market Share and LGFCU Visa accounts
- Make deposits to your Share, Checking and Money Market Share accounts
- Transfer funds from one account to another when both accounts are linked by the same card
- Check account balances for your Share, Checking, Money Market Share and loan accounts
- Make payments to loans and LGFCU credit card accounts
- Free transactions
- Text-to-speech technology and Braille keypads for our visually-impaired members at all CashPoints®
ATM Locations Worldwide
Access to the PLUS System International ATM network gives you worldwide access to your credit union accounts for transfers, balance inquiries and cash withdrawals.
Only the following primary accounts can be accessed through a PLUS ATM:
- Checking Account
- Money Market Share
- Share Account
- Credit Card
- $.75 fee per transaction for completed transactions performed at PLUS ATMs
- $.35 fee for incomplete or denied transactions for any of the following reasons:
- Withdrawal attempt from an account having insufficient funds
- Withdrawal amount requested exceeds the cardholder daily limit
- Each attempt at entering an invalid PIN
- Withdrawal attempted from an account that is not accessible with the ATM card
Visit the The PLUS System's Worldwide ATM locator service by clicking the link on the right or call 1-800-THE-PLUS.