If you need to find out the value of your car to sell or trade it in, or the value of a new car, the Chrome Showroom can help.
The Credit Union provides online access via Member Connect to help determine how much a used or new car is worth.
New car values
The Credit Union has partnered with Chrome Data to provide the tools to research new cars via the Chrome Showroom.
Chrome Showroom lets members:
- Find *MSRP and invoice prices
- Select applicable options
- Compare multiple cars
- Use the Credit Union’s New-Car Buying Service to purchase the car
* Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price
Used car values
Knowing the value of a car is important when buying, selling or trading-in a used vehicle. Chrome Data gives members access to the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) used car values.
With NADA guides members can:
- Find wholesale and retail values based on options and mileage
- Compare multiple vehicles
Find out how much a car worth today.
- Step 1: Log in to Member Connect and click the Services tab
- Step 2: In Auto Center select either Used Car Values or New Car Values
- Step 3: Access the Chrome Showroom